NatureHimeji Rose Garden
The Himeji Rose Garden is a homegrown rose garden created its director for their loved ones. With 3,500 roses of 800 varieties, in spring the garden is a sea of roses, filled with colors and fragrances, and in autumn, their colors have all the enchantment of an elegant lady. At the garden café, visitors can enjoy a menu full of roses, too, including sherbet, sweets made with rose petals, and tea. The store offers a variety of rose-related goods and Christmas decorations, too.
Garden members can learn about proper pruning, receive a rose calendar, and even an autumn rose from the garden.
In spring, the park is open from early May to mid-June. In autumn, the park is open from mid-October to mid-November.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: 15 minutes on foot from Nibuno Station on the JR Bantan Line
Bus: Take Shinki Bus to "Sukainokuchi" bus stop
Car: Approximately 7 minutes from the Toyotomi Ramp on the Bantan Renraku Road.
- Business Hours
- Spring 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Enter by 3:30 p.m.) / Autumn 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Enter by 3:30 p.m.)
- Adults (Spring: 600 yen, Autumn: 500 yen) / Elementary School Students: 300 yen
- Park opens seasonally, and has no closing days during open periods. In spring, the park is open from early May to mid-June. In autumn, the park is open from mid-October to mid-November.
- Toyotomi-2222 Toyotomichō, Himeji, Hyogo 679-2123
- Social Media
- Instagramopen in another tab
Himeji Science Museum “Atom no Yakata”
Himeji City Science Museum (nicknamed, the "Atom Building") is a comprehensive science museum opene…
Himeji Center for Research into Castles and Fortifications
Located northwest of Himeji Castle, this center was established in April 1990 as part of the city's…