NaturePrefectural Yumesaki Forest Park
Located in the Tera area of Yumesaki-cho, Himeji, this park is surrounded by 300 meter tall mountain ridges with Tsuhoji Pond at its center, an area rich in greenery and water. The park is maintained by prefectural volunteers to share the importance of forests with the populace, and various programs are held here for visitors to experience, become familiar with, and learn about the local environment.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Bus: Take Shinki Bus to "Matasaka" bus stop and walk approx. 40 minutes
Car: Approx. 30 minutes from the Fukusaki Interchange on the Chugoku Expressway
- Business Hours
- [September to the following April] 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. / [May to August] 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Free entry
- Mondays (or the following day if Monday is a national holiday), New Year holidays
- 2160-2 Yumesakichōtera, Himeji, Hyogo 671-2116
- Social Media
- Instagramopen in another tab
Himeji Castle (World Heritage Site & National Treasure)
After Himeji Castle was first constructed as a fort in 1333 by Akamatsu Norimura (Enshin), the feud…
Boze Beach is the only sandy swimming beach on Boze Island.
It was completed in 1989 for the…