Seaside & IslandsHimeji Maedore Market
Here, fish caught in the Harima-nada Sea is sold directly by the Boze Fisheries Cooperative.
In addition to fish, visitors can also purchase other processed products, souvenirs, and dishes made with fresh fish at this large-scale fish market.
A cafeteria and barbecue area are also available, so you can enjoy a variety of dining styles.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: Approx. 15 minute walk from Shirahamanomiya Station on the Sanyo Electric Railway Line. 1,159 m from Shirahama-no-miya Station.
Car: Approx. 20 minutes from Himeji Station
- Space for 100 cars
- Business Hours
- Weekdays: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturdays and holidays: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays *Open when Wednesday is a national holiday
- 912-18 Shirahamachō, Himeji, Hyogo 672-8023
- Social Media
- Instagramopen in another tab
Himeji City Archaeological Research Center
The Archaeological Research Center conducts surveys and research on the buried cultural properties …
Himeji City Museum of Literature
Located northwest of Himeji Castle, Himeji City Museum was designed by architect Tadao Ando as a sp…