Seaside & IslandsMatogata Beach & Clam Digging Spot
This beautiful white sand beach is both a clam digging and swimming spot.
Visitors can enjoy clam digging from April 1st to June 30th, and swimming from July 1st to August 31st.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: Free shuttle bus service is available from south of Oshio Station on the Sanyo Electric Railway
Car: 15 minutes from Takasago-Kita Ramp on the Kakogawa Bypass, 20 minutes from the Fukuzaki Interchange on the Chugoku Jukan Expressway, 15 minutes from the Himeji-Higashi Interchange on the Sanyo Expressway
- Regular cars 500 yen, Buses 1,000 yen
- Business Hours
- [Open Hours] 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
[Clam Digging Hours] 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
[Swimming Hours] 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- [Clam Digging Fee (Includes clam digging and resting)] Adults 1,400 yen, Children 800 yen
[Swimming & Resting Fee] Adults 800 yen, Children 500 yen
- Matogata-1718 Matogatachō, Himeji, Hyogo 671-0111
- Matogata Beach & Clam Digging Sightseeing Cooperative Association Websiteopen in another tab
Kodera Herb Garden
At the Kodera Herb Garden, herbs are grown in a way very close to nature, without the use of pestic…
Inner Harima Scarecrow Village
Inner Harima Scarecrow Village is located in Seki, an area in Yasutomi to the north of Himeji City.…