MuseumsKodera Museum of History and Folklore
Looking almost like a place where you might even meet people from the past, the Kodera Museum of History and Folklore is located within a relocated former home of the Oda Family, wealthy merchants from Mitachi Funatsu-cho, Himeji, and the building has been selected as one of the 100 Best Residences in Hyogo Prefecture. The vast collection of folk tools in the museum were collected by the director, Mr. Yataro Shimazu, from all over the Kinki region, and it is known as one of the leading folk material museums in Japan.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: 10 minute walk southeast from Koro Station on the JR Bantan Line
- Space for 10 cars
- Business Hours
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Open only to groups with advance reservation on weekdays)
- Adults 400 yen, High school and junior high school students 200 yen, Elementary school students 100 yen
- Weekdays and national holidays
- 336 Kōderachō Nakanino, Himeji, Hyogo 679-2143
Tearayama Exchange Office
Designed as a part of reconstruction after the war, to help alleviate traffic and expand the city, …
Boze Beach is the only sandy swimming beach on Boze Island.
It was completed in 1989 for the…