MuseumsFamilyHyogo Prefectural Kodomo no Yakata (Children’s Center)
The Hyogo Prefectural Children's Museum offers daily activities with things like bamboo and paper crafts to help foster children's emotional education. The facility also offers a children's library and a parent-child playroom equipped with a variety of toys, including building block sets and miniature vehicles, as well as events like kamishibai (a traditional Japanese picture-story show) and puppet show.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Bus: Take Shinki Bus to the "Kodomo-no-kan-mae" bus stop
- Business Hours
- 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Closed every Tuesday, the last day of the month (if Tuesday falls on the last day of the month, the museum will be closed the following day; if Tuesday falls on a national holiday, the museum will be closed the first day after the holiday that is not Saturday or Sunday), and during New Year's holidays
- Barrier-Free Information
- Wheelchair accessible toilet / Wheelchair rental service
- 915-49 Oichinaka, Himeji, Hyogo 671-2233
- Social Media
- Instagramopen in another tab
Himeji Science Museum “Atom no Yakata”
Himeji City Science Museum (nicknamed, the "Atom Building") is a comprehensive science museum opene…
Yumesaki Yume no Sato Agricultural Park Yumenoyakata
Yumesaki Yumenosato Agricultural Park/Yume House includes a rented farm, orchard, and restaurant.