Local SakeHimeji FoodsFESTA (FESTA Building/GRAND FESTA) Underground Shopping Mall
Located in the welcoming space in front of Himeji Station, FESTA is a shopping mall with approximately 60 stores (mainly restaurants), located underground in GRAND FESTA and the FESTA Building above ground.
The shopping complex features souvenir stores where visitors can enjoy local delicacies such as Tatsuriki, a famous Himeji sake, local confectioner Iseya Honten's tamatsubaki sweets, Sohonke Kangawa's salty manju (steamed buns), and Gozasoro's kaitenyaki (sweet red bean paste-filled sweets).
There are also a number of stores that offer a wide variety of goods, such as Kaldi Coffee Farm and LOOK cosmetics, which are fun even just to look at.
Please stop by at the end of your trip in Himeji!
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: 1 minute walk from Himeji Station on JR or the Sanyo Electric Railway
- None (Nearby parking available in contracted lots)
- Business Hours
- 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. *Opening hours vary by store. Please check the website.
- Open year-round
- Barrier-Free Information
- Wheelchair accessible toilet / Elevator for wheelchair users
- 363-1 Ekimaechō, Himeji, Hyogo 670-0927
FESTA／GRAND FESTA Himeji
Amaneya Hon-ten is marked by a white brick with the Japanese character for "sound" on it.
Meijo Sake Brewery
Meijo Sake Brewery has been brewing sake since 1864, and has cultivated its techniques and traditio…