A curious themepark where visitors can experience heritage sites from around the world.
The park, which is located at the base of Mt. Mineai, features reproductions of the Great Wall of China, the Arc de Triomphe, the Moai statues of Easter Island, pyramids, and other stone structures from around the world. Particularly impressive amongst these are the reproduction of the Terra Cotta Warriors & Horses of Qin Shi Huang, whose 1,000 unglazed terracotta warriors were made using the same historical production methods as the originals, and transported here from China.
The Swan Castle is a reproduction of a medieval European castle.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Bus: Take Shinki Bus bound for "Midori-dai" and get off at "Uchikoshi-nishi" or "Uchikoshinden" bus stop / Alternatively, take the bus bound for "Hakuchodai" and get off at "Hakuchodai 3-chome" bus stop
Car: 5 minutes from the Himeji-Nishi Interchange on the Sanyo Expressway
- Weekdays: Free / Weekends and holidays: 300 yen flat rate (Space for 300 cars, 15 buses)
- Business Hours
- 9:00 - 5:00 p.m. (Last entry at 4:30 p.m.)
- Adults 1500 yen, Children (elementary and junior high school students) 700 yen
- Not set (Park will close in case of foul weather)
- Barrier-Free Information
- Wheelchair accessible toilet / Wheelchair rental service / Elevator for wheelchair users
- 1342-6 Uchikoshi, Himeji, Hyogo 671-2246
- Social Media
- Instagramopen in another tab
Ryumon-ji Temple was founded by Zen master Bankei Yotaku (1622-93). Bankei was ordained at the age …
Keigyokan (Former Edo Period School)
This former Hayashida Domain school (a "domain school" was for the children of domain retainers) wa…