Local SakeTatsuriki Shop
This shop offers direct sales of local Himeji sake, Tatsuriki.
Here, visitors can taste sake that the brewer has carefully prepared at a reasonable price.
Tatsuriki offers a wide variety of sake, rice shochu, liqueur, and rice malt.
In the evening, Tatsuriki's master brewer is even available in the store to explain about Ryuriki sake.
We look forward to serving you.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: Approx. 1 minute walk from Himeji Station on JR or the Sanyo Electric Railway
- Contract parking with FESTA available. Visitors coming by car: One hour free with a purchase of 3,000 yen (tax incl.) or more per shop
- Business Hours
- 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tasting: 200 yen to 1,300 yen for a 60 ml glass
- 188-1 Ekimaechō, Himeji, Hyogo 670-0927
GRAND FESTA Himeji
- Social Media
- Instagramopen in another tab
Yaegaki, JR Himeji Station (Yaegaki Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.)
Founded in Hayashida, Banshu. Yaegaki brews a cup that goes beyond sake, to enrich the lives of dri…
Yoshida Sogo Printing Jinkasa Kobo
Himeji Castle jingasa (a traditional soldier's hat) to commemorate your visit to Himeji Castle!