Local SakeHimeji FoodsPiole 1
This shopping mall is directly connected to JR Himeji Station and consists of 6 floors, including the 1st (basement) floor.
Both Nana's Green Tea on the 3rd floor and Starbucks Coffee on the 4th floor offer a space to relax while overlooking Himeji Castle.
There are also Korean and pasta specialty restaurants.
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: JR Himeji Station
- Contracted parking lots: JR Himeji Station East Parking Lot #2 & #5, GS Miki Parking Lot, Jumbo Parking Lots #1 & #2
- Business Hours
- 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Some stores may vary)
- January 1st
- Barrier-Free Information
- Wheelchair accessible toilet / Wheelchair rental service
- 188-1 Ekimaechō, Himeji, Hyogo 670-0927
- Social Media
- Instagramopen in another tab
Iseya Hon-ten Himeji Station GRAND FESTA Shop
Iseya Hon-ten is a long-established traditional Japanese sweets shop, and their tamatsubaki ("camel…
Bansankan Souvenirs & Local Goods Corner
Bansankan carries a wide variety of famous items and local products from Himeji, as well as the Nis…