Himeji FoodsFukujudo Hon-ten
Since its establishment in 1924, Fukujudo Hon-ten has continued to make sweets using carefully selected ingredients and traditional techniques.
Our sweets and souvenirs, which utilize local ingredients and materials, are produced against the area's background of rich nature, history, and culture, and are highly regarded within Hyogo Prefecture.
The main Hon-ten store also offers freshly made and freshly fried seasonal, traditional Japanese sweets, traditional red rice, mochi-based sweets, and karinto manju (steamed buns), all of which are loved by local customers.
Please stop by if you are in the neighborhood!
Coin locker available
Accepts credit cards
- Train: 5 minute walk from Yumesakigawa Station on the Sanyo Electric Railway / 20 minute walk from JR Eikaho Station
Bus: Take Shinki Bus to "Koeibashi" bus stop and walk 1 minute *Only on weekdays
Car: 25 minutes from JR Himeji Station via Prefectural Route 415
- Available (space for 4 cars)
- Business Hours
- 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Sundays and holidays: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- An assortment of freshly made confections and other confectionery items are on offer according to your budget.
- Barrier-Free Information
- No steps at entrance
- 6-696 Hirohataku Honmachi, Himeji, Hyogo 671-1114
Iseya Hon-ten Himeji Souvenirs (South Himeji Station Piole)
Iseya Hon-ten is a long-established traditional Japanese sweets shop, and their tamatsubaki ("camel…
Bansankan Souvenirs & Local Goods Corner
Bansankan carries a wide variety of famous items and local products from Himeji, as well as the Nis…