Local CraftsMake your own indigo piece at this traditional Japanese home
Experience traditional indigo dyeing using cotton products made from natural materials, made with care for the earth. Even beginners will feel at ease under our careful instruction. You'll also be able to take home your own unique creation.
- Wataya Indigo Dyeing Workshop
- Please check the reservation site.
- 2,750 yen and up
- Language Support
- 296 Funaoka-cho, Himeji
- Board the Imajuku Loop Line at Himeji Station (platform 4) and get off at the "Kotooka-cho" bus stop.
- Indigo Dyeingopen in another tab
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made until the day before: 15% of total price (system fee) / Same-day cancellations: 100% of total price charged